Question:
How can I watch rugby union games in the US?
2006-02-27 15:56:29 UTC
I would prefer a good bittorrent download source on the internet, but I'd take anything at this point. I don't like MediaZone, as the games are so low-res as to be unwatchable. I know I just said I'd take anything. I guess I'll take anything but MediaZone.
Two answers:
poornewbie
2006-02-28 12:55:55 UTC
On DirecTv:

http://www.setanta.com/content/setanta/na/cms.nsf/content/index-rugby

Some coverage on FSC (Fox Soccer Channel), but it is only about one game a week and only at 1am....
2006-02-28 04:13:14 UTC
Well, if you can handle not watching them live, there's a few people that sell dvds of the 6 nations games on ebay. They're in England though, so you have to make sure that your dvd player can support PAL and that they send you region-free dvds. Try searching for rugby dvd 06 on ebay. Other than that spring for high-end cable or find a bar in town that shows them. I know there's one in Pittsburgh, so you might have a chance.