Question:
who is the greatest 7's player in da world? known as da wizard of 7's rubgy?
shay
2006-04-25 20:33:57 UTC
who is the greatest 7's player in da world? known as da wizard of 7's rubgy?
Ten answers:
elgaita3
2006-04-26 09:31:52 UTC
The Fidjian Waisale Serevi.
panther1095
2006-04-26 08:32:08 UTC
Serevi has to be the all time great.William Ryder will be the next best for Fiji.He is the black version of David Campese and Christian Cullen in one.Eric rush would have to be one of the longest serving 7s player.I do believe 2006 was the 1st year he has missed since 1987.Serevi at 38 is still kicking *** and when Fiji wins the series...we'll forget that we let Hong Kong slip from our hands...
dancarter
2006-04-26 04:33:06 UTC
waisalei serevi (fiji), eric rush (new zealand) one of those two. but i still believe the greatest gifted man to play 7's is christian cullen from new zealand. he only played a few 7's tournaments because he was in demand always in the 15 man game
panadobaggins
2006-04-26 09:26:25 UTC
Waisaili Serevi of course, greatest ever
Oh_Gaht
2006-04-27 01:47:31 UTC
Serevi. But Christian Cullen would have rocked if he stayed in 7's.
Spiky
2006-05-02 04:22:34 UTC
Joe Rocokoko
hiro
2006-05-03 03:31:17 UTC
it has to be waisele serevi. actually he just came to my shop a while ago. pretty nice person. i even had an autograph from him! :)
cbikego
2006-04-26 12:31:17 UTC
young William Ryder.
bluesky1