Question:
record holder for most points scored for scottish rugby football team?
2006-04-04 00:56:52 UTC
record holder for most points scored for scottish rugby football team?
Three answers:
chineseelvis888
2006-04-04 08:21:49 UTC
It used to be Gavin Hastings. I dont know whether his record has been subsequently broken - but I dont think so. Scotland have been poor since big Gav's retirement, not scoring many points or winning many games that I can not see who could have possibly overtaken him.
melbourn64
2006-04-04 16:13:42 UTC
It probably still is gavin Hastings. the only other possible person would be Gregor Townsend?
mcfrenzy
2006-04-09 03:17:23 UTC
do they score points?